Tanchjim Hana Unboxing
Hana comes with a square-shaped box. Though it looks big in the photo, they actually weren't that big. The appearance of the packaging itself is minimalist & elegant with the dominant colour of white. Like usual, the IEMs specifications was printed at the back of the box, but here the language is fully written Chinese.
In the box:
- 4-core copper cable 0.78mm with 2-pin, 3.5mm jack
- 3 pairs of "Treble enhancing" silicone tips (S/M/L)
- 3 pairs of "Bass enhancing" silicone tips (S/M/L)
- 10 pairs of back up filters
- A white faux leather carrying case
- Manuals, QC card & Warranty card. Plus a name card with the mascot.
Built & Fit:
Hana's outer shell was fully made of high precision 316 stainless steel with white paint finishing and logos on both sides of the IEMs. These, caused them to be quite heavy when you wore them on your ears, and with the same short nozzle as the Tanchjim Oxygen, it may cause discomfort for some people. But if you had shallow ear, this wouldn't be a problem & they will fit you very well.
Isolation on this also good if you got the right fit since it would cover your whole concha with its shell.
Cable & Eartips